Job description : As a brand Manager you will have to lead the branding initiatives. You will help define the way that consumers think about our company’s services.
Include but not limited to:
- Manage and enhance a company’s brand or reputation in the publics eye.
- Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and enrich customer service experience.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, social Media, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Lead in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
- Capable of grasping and delivering assets required by other teams
- Excellent project management capability
- Video storyboarding and direction ability
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing/Branding or related fields.
- Experience in taking care of similar role in IT Software or Digital Marketing Agency required.
Good to have:
- A competitive mindset
- Willingness to take ownership of the brand
- The ability to juggle multiple deadlines, demands, and responsibilities.
- The ability to interface and work collaboratively with other team members and departments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A deep understanding of how customers think
- In-depth knowledge of branding and marketing best practices
- Excellent Leadership skills.