Numerous online medicinal services related searches are performed by younger family members’ for their guardians or elderly relatives. Online clients progressively depend on the Internet to find more relevant health related information, research about illnesses, medicines and treatment methods. These inquiries commonly begin with Google before winding up on a clinic/specialist webpage or different sources like WebMD.
Patients likewise utilize the Internet to audit and compare their specialists, clinics or health care centers, connect and communicate with previous patients for seeking their opinion. A Google study assessed that 77% of patients utilized Google Search before scheduling an appointment. With a constantly expanding number of patients swinging to the Internet for help in settling on their health issues, it is imperative for clinics and healthcare organization to build up their vicinity on the web.
The key challenge that doctors and diagnostic centers face is picking up online visibility under intense competition. Digital marketing techniques helps them to gaining patient leads, maintaining online presence and reputation both offline and online.
Digital Marketing can bring value to a healthcare or a clinic by adopting 5 simple ways:
1.Expanding The Patient Base
- Enhance patients’ experience by providing them a user friendly website experience
- Keep an eye on both website designing and the usability sections
- Making the site SEO friendly, to be effortlessly found by target crowd/patients
- Computerized/Online Ads to direct activity to site
2.Online Reputation Management & Brand Building
- Maintaining presence on various social media platforms, connecting with patients and also determining inquiries.
- Making simple brand review through web journals and by posting articles and blogs on proper platforms
3.Streamlining Appointments & Reducing Patient Waiting Time
- Better Enabling by scheduling online appointments directly through website and follow up with SMS/Email
4.Enhancing Patient Retention By Relationship Building
- Staying in touch all the time with both old and new patients
- Update patients through Email Marketing, sending general health updates /medical researches/offers
5. Digitizing All Patient Records To Enter Planned Preventive Check ups
- By sending educational newsletters of the clinics research on the various preventive measures a patient should take against the diseases that are not known
- Educating the patients to have a better lifestyle basis the medical history through the correct newsletters benefiting the patients to enter into the preventive arena of health